Force Flow Turbine Fuel Saver
The impellor of the Force Flow Turbine spins with the engines speed generating a maximum force to create a more powerful airflow into the combustion chamber. The increased airflow into the combustion chamber results in better atomized burning of fuel, increase in Horse Power and saving on fuel. Compare our system to other fuel savers on the market. Ours atomises and pressurises airflow by a dynamic quality ball bearing type spinning impellor, it is not a cheap fancy folded piece of sheet aluminuim that doesn't spin!
About Force Flow Turbine Fuel Saver:
- Boosts engine horsepower and torque
- Extremely safe and economical
- Easy installation
- Reduction in waste gases, reducing pollution
- Cheaper and more effective than other static type fuel savers
- Fits to 99% of car intake systems (77mm/3 inch), comes with
adapter rings for larger intakesImprove all electrical component performance
Reduces fuel usage by between 11% and 27%.
With today's out of control fuel prices, how could you afford not to have a fuel saver device installed?
Installation is as simple as this!
- Remove air inlet hose located between air filter and throttle
- Install Turbine Fuel saver inside the air inlet hose
- If the Force Flow Turbine unit is smaller than your cars air inlet hose,
use the rubber ring attached to the size of air inlet hose then place in
- Replace air intake pipe.
You are now good to go! You will now save on fuel money!